A Few Words About Our Center
Hema Chandra – a passionate educator conceptualized the idea of Phonics centre in the year 2005- very well known as word Masti Phonics & Grammar Institute .Her center gradually grew from 4 to 40 and eventually to 400+ students annually.
- We have 1:5 teacher-student ratio.
- All the three centers are airconditioned.
- Our team of teachers are well equipped with the Phonics & Grammar concepts & most of them are ECCD certified.
Our center provides the following services
The Word masti Institute aids students in developing phonological awareness through activities surrounding words, rhyme, onset and rime, syllable, and phoneme practice. According to research, awareness of words and sounds in spoken language is the most important indicator of success in developing readers.
Grammar and Mechanics focuses on the structure of language. Use the Grammar and Mechanics Learning Centers to help students practice activities that focus on sentence structure, parts of speech, punctuation, and more. Understanding and implementing grammar and mechanics skills helps students to become more successful in reading and writing.
Jolly English centers
Jolly English is an English language course that has been carefully developed and sequenced for pre-school children who have little or no knowledge of English. This comprehensive course enables teachers to embed essential English vocabulary in their students .
Learning to spell well is really useful if we want our children to become confident writers. If they are constantly stopping to think about how words are spelt while they write, it can interrupt their thinking about important parts of writing like word choice and sentence construction. Provides instructional strategies, lessons, and materials for teaching phonics and spelling, including letter, sound, decoding, and word wall activities. Includes letter cards, word wall games, informal assessments, dictation activities,
Phonics teaches the relationship between phonemes and graphemes, or the letters that represent individual sounds. With the Phonics Centers, students can practice various phonics skills that help students develop the foundation for reading.
Creative writing centres
Creative writing uses senses and emotions in order to create a strong visual in the reader’s mind whereas other forms of writing typically only leave the reader with facts and information instead of emotional intrigue. These centres trains the students to write the narratives, dialogues, paragraphs, Phrases, labels, lists, instructions, recounts, Informational texts, picture compositions etc.
We are WordMasti
A New way of learning
- Read MoreIt’s a programme that grows with your children. I am fortunate to be a part of Word Masti Institute and teach little minds Grammar in a jolly way (pun intended) under your guidance. Jolly Grammar continues throughout the school years by extending the earlier phonics teaching
- Read MoreMy son is going to Word Masti Phonics Institute and he is enjoying a lot. Teaching method is very play way and concept teaching is very innovative, easy to understand & remember. Principal Director “Hema Chandra” is constantly upgrading her self even now for easy, simple and concept based teaching ideas which is best part of Word Masti.
Want to get more information about our learning centre or would like to see it inside, feel free to schedule a tour.
Come visit us today!